Take a little time for yourself to enjoy a relaxing and rejuvenating Jacuzzi Spa / Bath Therapy Session. Try one or more of the recommended pure essential oils and follow the simple guidelines for fast pain relief and to create a total body, mind & soul healing and rejuvenating experience for yourself today!
A Jacuzzi Spa / Bath Therapy Session is the perfect way to end your day, before dinner, or just before bed as it will encourage deep and restful sleep.
Or, pamper yourself with a relaxing Jacuzzi Spa / Bath Therapy week-end.
Turn off the phones and allow yourself 30-45 minutes of quiet time alone or with your intimate companion in a place where you will not be disturbed.
Preparation – what you will need:
Use organic piano tiles 2 cheats tool ingredients if available.
* Small ceranuc bowl
* 1 teaspoon favorite carrier per person (honey, cream, sea salt)
* 3-4 drops of pure essential oil or blend of recommended oils per person
* Sterilized instrument like a stainless steel teaspoonLAVENDER – An all purpose essential oil Lavender’s pure and clean scent is well known. Every home and office should consider keeping a bottle of Lavender oil on hand!
Lavender essential oil has a broad application. It is beneficial for relieving inflammatory conditions like rheumatism, sore muscles and back pain. Lavender oil is useful for relieving premenstrual tension and promotes restful sleep.
Lavender more info:
CYPRESS – An anti-spasmodic Cypress oil is an excellent oil to use for sports injuries, strains and sprains, aches and pains. Add it to your massage lubricant to stimulate blood circulation, speed healing, relieve sore muscles and to calm your mind and emotions.
Cypress more info:
PEPPERMINT – a regulator oil Peppermint has a relaxing or invigorating effect depending upon the circumstance for which you are using it.
A powerful analgesic pain reliever use Peppermint oil to relieve your sore and achy muscles and joints. Its anti-inflammatory properties act to control and alleviate inflammation and pain resulting from injury.
Peppermint more info:
SWEET MARJORAM – has a comforting and soothing effect on the body, mind and emotions and promotes deep relaxation and release of long held mental and emotional tension and stress.
Marjoram essential oil is a circulatory stimulant and an antispasmodic making it a excellent for treating sports injuries and for relieving muscular aches and pain.
Marjoram is especially useful for relieving tension in the upper back and neck areas. Excellent for easing pain from strained muscles, menstrual cramps, sprains, strains, speed healing and prevent scar tissue formation.
Marjoram more info:
Jacuzzi Spa / Bath Therapy Guidelines:
* Thoroughly blend pure essential oil or blend of oils in your carrier.
* Add essential oil mixture to your Jacuzzi while jets are on to disperse into your Jacuzzi.
* The addition of pure essential oils in a carrier may be repeated every 30 minutes.
* After your Jacuzzi Spa Therapy Session rinse off in a cool shower and towel dry. Then wrap yourself in a warm, snuggly robe and allow yourself to rest for 10-15 minutes in a comfortable lounging chair, or lie down for a nap or a good night’s rest in your bed.Be sure to hydrate well during and after your Jacuzzi Spa Therapy Session. Add slices of fresh lemon or lime to a pitcher of pure water (room temperature) for cleansing and revitalizing your liver, kidneys, adrenals and other organs.
CAUTION JACUZZI USERS: Small trace amounts such slitheriohackcheats as recommended should be totally fine, however, repeated use of very large amounts of essential oils may damage plastic plumbing.
If you enjoyed this article please like and share with others. Thank you!
You have my permission to publish this article in its entirety if you include this complete copyright notice with it: © KG Stiles 2014